Stelio Verzera Evolution Coach
Adaptive Governance - how LiquidO works and why you should really care (1 day - 22nd February)
Addon Price: $800 (usually $900)
Is this workshop for you?
If you are leading a group of people (up to the entire company) that has to perform in situations of high complexity and variability, this workshop is definitely for you.
Outline of the Session
In a full day workshop it is possible not only to understand and discuss LiquidO in depth. There is also time to play with its pillars, directly experimenting how they work.
We’ll be practising what we preach, talking after experiencing, in briefing-experience-discuss-learn lean cycles throughout the whole day:
- Adaptive organisation design principles.
- The Collaborative Working Board pillar of LiquidO.
- The Contribution Accounting pillar of LiquidO.
- The Collaborative Decision Making pillar of LiquidO.
- The Reputation Tracing pillar of LiquidO.
- How to put LiquidO in practice in your organisation.
We’ll have at least the following learning outcomes:
- What really means to have an agile governance structure.
- What is strategical agility and how it can be implemented.
- What the hell is LiquidO, and why you should care.
- When it is good to consider adopting LiquidO, and when it is not.
- How it works as an integrated open and lean platform for the governance of human systems.
- How each of the 4 pillars of LiquidO work in depth.
- Where to start in the implementation of LiquidO in your organisation.
Here you can find the latest version of the LiquidO white paper.
Here an interview with Stelio Verzera about LiquidO by Dawna Jones for Stoos Sparks.
LiquidO has won the Management Innovation Exchange (MIX) “Digital Freedom” prize, awarded in New York by the end of 2014. Here is the article that won it: Liquid organizations: building the next evolutionary stage of anti-fragility.